Episode 1: Andrej Kostresevic on Mobile Technology
In this episode, Andrej expresses his optimism that future products, like Google’s forthcoming “Project Glass” wearable computer, will improve the way people interact with mobile technology. Later he weighs in with his thoughtful observations related to the potential for emerging technologies to negatively impact the human experience. He also talks about his involvement in the Lean Startup movement, and the growing South Florida technology ecosystem.
Readings and Links Related to this Podcast
- Andrej K on Twitter and Tumblr
- Andrej’s company, New Frontier Nomads.
- Google Project Glass. Yes, I think it’s freaky. Andrej doesn’t. What do you think?
- Eric Ries’ site on The Lean Startup.
- Kevin Kelly’s book What Technology Wants. Really interesting book from an even more interesting person
Other Companies mentioned